It’s true, I’m obsessed with the fuller looking eyebrows like Lily Collins and Cara Delevingne were so generously blessed with as young girls. Even my boyfriend has amazingly thick eyebrows, ugh, not fair! Thick, fluffy, and natural-looking brows seem to be the most sought after beauty trend this year. The untamed and bushy brow trend adds a youthfulness that can change your entire face shape. My goodness, have we come a long way from the super-skinny brow arches that were so popular in the 90’s. If Christina Aguilera can bounce back from her overly-plucked brows like in the famous “Dirrty” music video, so can you!
How most celebrities changed their appearance…
Microblading is the secret to fuller eyebrows that look totally natural and require no makeup at all. The microblading process is done by implanting pigment into the skin creating hairlike strokes and is semi-permanent. Keep in mind you will need to go back in 6 weeks for a touch up and maintain your brows annually after that. Think of it as the hassle-free solution to buying those expensive brow pencils and then spending hours attempting to get that perfect look everyday.
I researched the very best in Orange County/Los Angeles and I found BrittInk! She is an expert and eyebrow miracle worker! She gave me the perfect eyebrow shape for my face. I couldn’t be happier with my results and overall experience. I LOVE MY BROWS!
- Pat brows with cotton pads dipped in distilled water every 4 hours for 48 hours after initial procedure
- Sleep on a clean satin pillowcase (see my past blog on these amazing pillowcases)
- Avoid getting your eyebrows wet for up to 10 days
- Do not pick your eyebrows!
- No facials, botox, or peels for 4 weeks
- Avoid exercise and or sweating for 1 week
- Avoid direct sun for 1 week
- Avoid steamy showers for 10 days
- Avoid swimming for 10 days
- Do not apply any make-up or use skincare products on your brows until they’ve healed.
- Remember, your eyebrows aren’t usually finished until after the second session.
- Keep your brows extremely dry for up to 10 days for best results!