A guilt-free, protein filled, nutritious and energy-boosting snack!
My no bake chocolate protein balls are packed with protein, good carbs, healthy fats, fiber, superfoods and are simply IRRESISTIBLE. It’s no secret they’re my all-time favorite dairy free snack and or dessert.
These amaze balls require no baking, making it easy to mix up and enjoy within 20 minutes.
Suggestions—-Nibble on these 20-30 minutes before a workout for a major boost of energy, take a bite after your workout to repair and replenish your muscles, or have them as a healthier dessert alternative.
So here ya go!
Directions: In a large bowl, mix the following together
- 1 to 2 cups of natural almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 to 3 scoops of chocolate protein powder (I use Orgain Organic Chocolate Protein Powder)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup of gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup of organic cacao nibs
- 2 teaspoons water
- Form 1″ balls by using hands (get dirty!!) It’s about 1 tablespoon of the mixture
- Place parchment paper over a baking sheet and set balls in a row
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes
- Keep cold until serving