Chocolate Protein Date Shake!
Who doesn’t love a natural, healthy, delicious, and filling….key word FILLING chocolate smoothie?!
I’m about to share my favorite smoothie recipe that not only tastes like a chocolate milkshake but is rich in a number of nutrients like: protein, fiber, iron, omega-3, and vitamin C.
This natural vegan protein shake will help fight bad cravings especially if you’re working to lose weight or stay on a healthy eating plan.
Try it for breakfast! It will fill you up and keep you energized all morning long! 🙂
- 1 frozen banana
- 5 to 8 ice cubes (the more ice cubes the thicker it gets)
- 1 spoonful of almond butter or peanut butter
- 2 scoops Orgain Organic Protein Powder VANILLA (plant based protein)
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored (hair, skin, nails, joints, bones supplement)
- 1 teaspoon maca powder (enhances energy, mood, and memory)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (high in antioxidants, natural mood elevator and anti-depressant)
- 3 pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (good source of omega-3’s)
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- *OPTIONAL for flavor add 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Blend and ENJOY